By Donald L. Sparks
- Impact of agriculture on subsurface microbial ecology
- Herbicide-resistant crops
- Microbial relief of iron, manganese, and different metals
- Nitrification inhibitors
- Apomixis in cultivar development
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 54 PDF
Best botany books
Adapting Agriculture to weather swap is a primary source for basic pros, land managers, coverage makers, researchers and scholars eager about getting ready Australia’s fundamental industries for the demanding situations and possibilities of weather switch. greater than 30 authors have contributed to this ebook, which strikes past describing the factors and effects of weather swap to delivering strategies for individuals to paintings in the direction of variation motion.
This ebook introduces Proto-Indo-European and explores what the language unearths in regards to the those who spoke it. The Proto-Indo-Europeans lived someplace in Europe or Asia among 5,500 and 8,000 years in the past, and no textual content in their language survives. J. P. Mallory and Douglas Adams express how over the past centuries students have reconstructed it from its descendant languages, the surviving examples of which include the world's greatest language relatives.
The single whole advisor to the wealthy and specific plants of Arizona, that includes greater than 900 full-color photos and designated descriptions of every plant.
A descriptive account of the Ochnaceae local and naturalised in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Adams & Graham's Introduction to Neuropathology 3Ed (Hodder Arnold Publication)
- The Molecular Life of Plants
- Space, Gender, Knowledge: Feminist Readings (Arnold Readers in Geography)
- Plant Image Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications
- Landscape Ecology in Agroecosystems Management (Advances in Agroecology)
- Flowering Plants: Pokeweeds, Four-o'clocks, Carpetweeds, Cacti, Purslanes, Goosefoots, Pigweeds, and Pinks (The Illustrated Flora of Illinois)
Extra info for Advances in Agronomy: 54