By Yuyang Zhang
The scope of the ebook is to hide the organic position, biosynthesis and metabolism, rules, and metabolic amendment of ascorbate in plants.
Read Online or Download Ascorbic Acid in Plants: Biosynthesis, Regulation and Enhancement (SpringerBriefs in Plant Science) PDF
Best botany books
Adapting Agriculture to weather switch is a basic source for fundamental pros, land managers, coverage makers, researchers and scholars concerned with getting ready Australia’s fundamental industries for the demanding situations and possibilities of weather swap. greater than 30 authors have contributed to this e-book, which strikes past describing the explanations and effects of weather switch to delivering concepts for individuals to paintings in the direction of variation motion.
This ebook introduces Proto-Indo-European and explores what the language unearths in regards to the those that spoke it. The Proto-Indo-Europeans lived someplace in Europe or Asia among 5,500 and 8,000 years in the past, and no textual content in their language survives. J. P. Mallory and Douglas Adams exhibit how over the past centuries students have reconstructed it from its descendant languages, the surviving examples of which include the world's biggest language relatives.
The one whole consultant to the wealthy and particular plants of Arizona, that includes greater than 900 full-color pictures and precise descriptions of every plant.
A descriptive account of the Ochnaceae local and naturalised in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Advances in Research on Fertilization Management of Vegetable Crops (Advances in Olericulture)
- Canopy Photosynthesis: From Basics to Applications (Advances in Photosynthesis and Respiration)
- Seed Biology and Yield of Grain Crops, 2nd Edition
- Methods for Analysis of Carbohydrate Metabolism in Photosynthetic Organisms: Plants, Green Algae and Cyanobacteria
- Photosynthesis: Physiology and Metabolism (Advances in Photosynthesis and Respiration)
Extra info for Ascorbic Acid in Plants: Biosynthesis, Regulation and Enhancement (SpringerBriefs in Plant Science)