By Nathan Zasler MD,Douglas MD Katz,Ross DO Zafonte
Brain damage drugs: ideas and Practice is a entire advisor to all features of the administration matters concerned with taking care of the individual with mind damage - from early analysis and assessment throughout the post-acute interval and rehabilitation. it's the definitive middle textual content wanted via all practitioners during this zone, together with physiatrists, neurologists, psychologists, nurses, and different wellbeing and fitness care professionals.
Written through over a hundred said leaders within the box, and containing countless numbers of tables, graphs, and photographic pictures, the textual content bargains with problems with neuroimaging and neurodiagnostic checking out, diagnosis and end result, acute care, rehabilitative care, remedy of particular populations, neurologic difficulties following damage, neuromusculoskeletal difficulties, and normal administration issues.
Key positive aspects include:
- Emphasis on a ailment country administration method of sufferer evaluation and treatment
- Promotion of a holistic, biopsychosocial version of sufferer evaluation and care
- Review of present professional consensus on perform guidelines
- Exploration of epidemiologic and easy pathophysiologic facets of mind injury
- Examination of scientific concerns in the course of the continuum of rehabilitative care
- Cutting aspect, useful info in accordance with the authors' wide scientific event that may certainly impression sufferers and households following mind damage
Read or Download Brain Injury Medicine: Principles and Practice PDF
Similar internal medicine books
Meningiomas, by means of M. Necmettin Pamir, MD, Peter M. Black, MD, PhD, and Rudolf Fahlbusch, MD, provides present and finished counsel in this most typical, but clinically not easy form of mind tumor. Written and edited through the world’s such a lot popular mind tumor neurosurgeons, it enables you to not just make certain the sort and site of the tumor, but in addition the main perfect surgical method of offer your sufferers with the easiest results.
The booklet will target to supply an easy, functional administration methods instead of exact ailment details. it is going to have a problem-based concentration focusing on offering administration recommendations in emergency occasions the place clinicians have restricted time. there'll even be exact chapters on getting ready sufferers for methods, comparable to endoscopy and biopsy.
Rules of Stereotactic Radiosurgery is the one modern, entire reference for neurosurgeons and radiation oncologists utilizing Gamma Knife and Linear Accelerator expertise. each one bankruptcy comprises particular case displays consultant of the main typically taken care of stipulations, together with purposes for spinal problems.
Whereas a couple of introductory books on uncomplicated and molecular biology can be found, none spotlight the foodborne parasitic pathogens. beforehand. A cutting-edge evaluation, Biology of Foodborne Parasites charts major development and descriptions key organic concepts utilized to foodborne parasitic pathogens study.
- Update 1989 (Update in Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine)
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound E-Book: Expert Consult- Online (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Rare Lymphomas (Hematologic Malignancies)
- Complications of Cirrhosis: Evaluation and Management
- Early Neoplasias of the Gastrointestinal Tract: Endoscopic Diagnosis and Therapeutic Decisions
Additional info for Brain Injury Medicine: Principles and Practice