By Petula Henderson,Stephen Roulston
This identify has been counseled to be used with the CCEA GCSE Geography specification
Confidently navigate the hot content material and review requisites with an absolutely up-to-date version of the longest-standing scholar booklet for CCEA GCSE Geography, relied on for over a decade to aid millions of scholars succeed.
- offers whole assurance of the specification with transparent, specific motives of every unit and topic, plus a devoted bankruptcy on fieldwork
- Develops scholars' wisdom and talents via actions that contain examining, analysing and comparing geographical details and actions that target training key skills
- Brings techniques to existence via diagrams, maps, images and a wealthy financial institution of up to date case examine material
- allows excessive achievers to increase their wisdom and fulfil their power by means of together with study actions that transcend the middle content
- Prepares scholars for the non-tiered examinations with exam-style questions for every subject matter, assistance and advice from skilled examiners, plus solutions and mark schemes to be had on-line within the loose educating & studying Resources
Read or Download CCEA GCSE Geography Third Edition PDF
Best earth sciences books
The Periglacial atmosphere, 3rd version, presents an authoritative evaluate of the worldâ? ?s chilly, non-glacial environments. Emphasis is positioned upon the North American and Eurasian polar lowlands, yet examples also are drawn from Antarctica, the Qinghai-Xizang (Tibet) Plateau, and the northern mid-latitudes.
The booklet is a brand new accomplished textbook approximately developing and publishing geoinformation metadata. it's a compendium of information approximately geoinformation metadata in motivate Directive and Spatial details Infrastructures. It comprises the data essential to comprehend sooner than the production of geoinformation metadata.
Masking idea and perform, this wide-ranging introductory textbook covers the most optical houses of rock-forming minerals that may be famous lower than the polarizing microscope. The authors elucidate the elemental parts of microscopy, the idea of sunshine transmission via translucent minerals, and the houses of sunshine mirrored from opaque minerals.
The translation of geophysical info in exploration geophysics, good logging, engineering, mining and environmental geophysics calls for wisdom of the actual houses of rocks and their correlations. actual homes are a "key" for mixed interpretation strategies. The learn of rock physics presents an interdisciplinary therapy of actual homes, no matter if with regards to geophysical, geotechnical, hydrological or geological method.
- Mantle Plumes and Their Effects (SpringerBriefs in Earth System Sciences)
- Sources and Transport of Inorganic Carbon in the Unsaturated Zone of Karst (Springer Theses)
- The Unexpected Truth About Animals
- Geomorphology of Upland Peat: Erosion, Form and Landscape Change (RGS-IBG Book Series)
- GeoBritannica: Geological landscapes and the British peoples
- The Amusement Park: History, Culture and the Heritage of Pleasure (Heritage, Culture and Identity)
Extra resources for CCEA GCSE Geography Third Edition