By Eric Fliers,Marta Korbonits,J. A. Romijn
- All members are well-known specialists within the diverse fields of medical neuroendocrinology
- The e-book presents improved assurance on hypothalamic mechanisms in human pathophysiology
- The publication comprises present views, prognosis and remedy of pituitary diseases
Read or Download Clinical Neuroendocrinology (Handbook of Clinical Neurology) PDF
Similar internal medicine books
Meningiomas, through M. Necmettin Pamir, MD, Peter M. Black, MD, PhD, and Rudolf Fahlbusch, MD, offers present and finished advice in this most typical, but clinically not easy kind of mind tumor. Written and edited by way of the world’s so much famous mind tumor neurosurgeons, it enables you to not just be certain the sort and site of the tumor, but additionally the main perfect surgical method of supply your sufferers with the easiest results.
The booklet will objective to supply an easy, functional administration ways instead of designated illness info. it's going to have a problem-based concentration targeting offering administration options in emergency events the place clinicians have constrained time. there'll even be certain chapters on getting ready sufferers for techniques, resembling endoscopy and biopsy.
Rules of Stereotactic Radiosurgery is the one modern, entire reference for neurosurgeons and radiation oncologists utilizing Gamma Knife and Linear Accelerator know-how. every one bankruptcy comprises particular case shows consultant of the main ordinarily handled stipulations, together with functions for spinal problems.
Whereas a few introductory books on uncomplicated and molecular biology can be found, none spotlight the foodborne parasitic pathogens. in the past. A state of the art assessment, Biology of Foodborne Parasites charts major development and descriptions key organic concepts utilized to foodborne parasitic pathogens learn.
- Renal Cell Carcinoma: Molecular Biology, Immunology, and Clinical Management (Current Clinical Oncology)
- Transsphenoidal Surgery E-Book (Expert Consult)
- Intraperitoneal Therapy for Ovarian Cancer
- Syringomyelia: A Disorder of CSF Circulation
- Gastrointestinal Imaging: A Teaching File (LWW Teaching File Series)
Additional resources for Clinical Neuroendocrinology (Handbook of Clinical Neurology)