By Karen Frith PhD RN NEA-BC,PhD, RN, NEA-BC Frith Karen,PhD, MSN, MBA, RN, CNE Clark Deborah
A Doody's center Title!
"[This ebook] addresses matters that lower throughout a variety of most sensible practices and the impression of know-how on studying. [It contains] sound ideas, new and inventive rules, [and] many implications for destiny study. What can and can't learn on-line? How are school top assisted in studying a brand new function? who're the scholars during this geographically and culturally different studying community?... i do know that you'll take pleasure in this ebook since it combines present practices and examine with development a origin of data that takes us into the future."
Jeanne M. Novotny, PhD, RN, FAAN
Dean, college of Nursing
This award-winning textual content, now in its 3rd version, integrates new electronic instructing suggestions with present distance schooling practices. large revisions, seven new chapters, and an leading edge layout facilitate the making plans, layout, implementation, and review of distance curriculum in undergraduate and graduate courses. New content material promotes cellular computing in distance schooling, college education, caliber development, studying in context, scientific reasoning, moral comportment, and writing abilities, and addresses the demanding situations of accreditation for distance courses. The textual content is helping academics verify their educating techniques and take a look at new equipment in chosen classes to reinforce results. useful tricks and key issues concentrate on assisting learner luck, utilizing studying gadgets, and more.. particular positive factors comprise an author-hosted weblog and site to augment and expand studying. The textual content is designed for RN-BSN, MSN, PhD, and DNP degrees and also will be worthy for well-being care agencies that supply on-line carrying on with education.
This New Edition:
- Integrates new, contextually established educating modalities with present distance schooling practices
- Includes seven new chapters with studying pursuits, benchmarking, and cellular computing (with net 2.0 instruments) possibilities
- Provides particular feedback for overcoming obstacles to on-line sessions and different paradigm shifts
- Features instructing methods, direction and software layout, and case examples
- Offers an author-managed weblog and site , up to date continually
Read Online or Download Distance Education in Nursing: Third Edition (Springer Series: Teaching of Nursing) PDF
Similar nursing books
Dieses Buch führt den Leser fundiert und präzise zu einem praktischen Pflegestufenmix, der auch den aktuellen Pflegebedarf der Heimbewohner abbildet. So gelingt es jeder Pflegedienst- und/oder Wohnbereichsleitung, in wenigen Schritten ein nachhaltiges Pflegestufenmanagement aufzubauen. Gleichzeitig zeigt der Autor, wie sich Erlöse und own nach den Pflegestufen entwickeln.
Bewegungsspiele mit ihren vielfältigen Variationsmöglichkeiten haben sich in der Zwischenzeit als wichtiger Bestandteil sowohl im Herzsport als auch im Rahmen von Bewegungsangeboten für ältere Menschen etabliert und bewährt. Spiele lassen sich durch gezielte Regelveränderungen nicht nur an die unterschiedlichen körperlichen Voraussetzungen der Teilnehmenden anpassen.
There’s no different OCN® examination overview source love it! The middle Curriculum for Oncology Nursing, fifth variation is the single overview publication for the OCN exam constructed in collaboration with Oncology Nursing Society (ONS). according to the newest attempt blueprint for the OCN examination, this publication covers the total scope of perform for oncology nursing — in an summary layout that emphasizes very important info and streamlines your overview.
Even after years of teaching and difficult paintings, discovering your self at the threshold of your nursing profession is usually a daunting prospect. during this revised and up to date moment variation, Jackie gap offers transparent, useful suggestion on either coping with the transition from scholar to certified nurse - together with getting the main out of your ultimate placement and making purposes - and functional recommendation on key components encountered within the first weeks and months after qualification.
- Designing and Integrating a Disaster Preparedness Curriculum
- Foundations of Nursing Practice: Themes, Concepts and Frameworks
- A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children E-Book: Expert Consult: Online and Print (Practice of Anesthesia for Infants & Children)
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Clinical Skills Workbook
- Schlüsselprozess einer Anästhesieabteilung (German Edition)
- Crisis Management in Acute Care Settings: Human Factors, Team Psychology, and Patient Safety in a High Stakes Environment
Additional info for Distance Education in Nursing: Third Edition (Springer Series: Teaching of Nursing)