By C. Paul Morrow,George E. Smart
Read or Download Gynaecological Oncology PDF
Best internal medicine books
Meningiomas, by way of M. Necmettin Pamir, MD, Peter M. Black, MD, PhD, and Rudolf Fahlbusch, MD, offers present and entire assistance in this commonest, but clinically not easy form of mind tumor. Written and edited by means of the world’s so much famous mind tumor neurosurgeons, it enables you to not just verify the kind and site of the tumor, but in addition the main perfect surgical method of offer your sufferers with the simplest results.
The publication will objective to supply an easy, useful administration ways instead of exact ailment info. it is going to have a problem-based concentration targeting supplying administration recommendations in emergency occasions the place clinicians have restricted time. there'll even be targeted chapters on getting ready sufferers for systems, reminiscent of endoscopy and biopsy.
Ideas of Stereotactic Radiosurgery is the one modern, complete reference for neurosurgeons and radiation oncologists utilizing Gamma Knife and Linear Accelerator expertise. every one bankruptcy contains particular case displays consultant of the main usually taken care of stipulations, together with functions for spinal problems.
Whereas a couple of introductory books on uncomplicated and molecular biology can be found, none spotlight the foodborne parasitic pathogens. in the past. A state of the art evaluation, Biology of Foodborne Parasites charts major growth and descriptions key organic innovations utilized to foodborne parasitic pathogens examine.
- Graft vs. Host Disease, Third Edition
- Operative Techniques in Epilepsy
- Experimental Myopathies and Muscular Dystrophy: Studies in the Formal Pathogenesis of the Myopathy of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetate (Schriftenreihe Neurologie Neurology Series)
- Early Indicators Early Treatments Neuroprotection in Multiple Sclerosis (Topics in Neuroscience)
- Communicating Prognosis (Core Principles of Acute Neurology)
- Upper Urinary Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
Additional info for Gynaecological Oncology