By Jeff L. Bennetzen,Sarah C. Hake
Handbook of Maize: Its Biology facilities at the prior, current and way forward for maize as a version for plant technological know-how learn and crop development. The publication contains short, centred chapters from the key maize specialists and lines a succinct selection of informative pictures representing the maize germplasm collection.
Read Online or Download Handbook of Maize: Its Biology PDF
Similar botany books
Adapting Agriculture to weather swap is a primary source for fundamental execs, land managers, coverage makers, researchers and scholars fascinated by getting ready Australia’s basic industries for the demanding situations and possibilities of weather swap. greater than 30 authors have contributed to this publication, which strikes past describing the explanations and effects of weather swap to offering suggestions for individuals to paintings in the direction of model motion.
This ebook introduces Proto-Indo-European and explores what the language finds in regards to the those that spoke it. The Proto-Indo-Europeans lived someplace in Europe or Asia among 5,500 and 8,000 years in the past, and no textual content in their language survives. J. P. Mallory and Douglas Adams convey how during the last centuries students have reconstructed it from its descendant languages, the surviving examples of which include the world's greatest language kinfolk.
The one entire advisor to the wealthy and precise plant life of Arizona, that includes greater than 900 full-color pictures and targeted descriptions of every plant.
A descriptive account of the Ochnaceae local and naturalised in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Sustainable Approaches to Controlling Plant Pathogenic Bacteria
- When Languages Die: The Extinction of the World's Languages and the Erosion of Human Knowledge (Oxford Studies in Sociolinguistics)
- The Chemistry and Biochemistry of Plant Hormones: Recent Advances in Phytochemistry: Chemistry and Biochemistry of Plant Hormones v. 7
- Color Perception: Philosophical, Psychological, Artistic, and Computational Perspectives: Philosophical, Psychological, Artistic and Computational Perspectives (Vancouver Studies in Cognitive Science)
- Liberalism Divided: A Study in British Political Thought 1914-1939: A Study in British Political Thought, 1914-39
Extra resources for Handbook of Maize: Its Biology