By Jessica Israel,Allan R. Tunkel
Complete, but concise, medication: A Competency-Based spouse presents the middle details you need to imagine like an skilled clinician in the course of your clinical rotation. this useful, pocket-sized scientific reference booklet hones in at the must-know differential diagnoses of the typical clinical displays and publications you thru the main updated and powerful ways to remedy, equipping you to excel.
- Take it with you! a transportable, pocket-sized layout locations high-yield center info necessary to inner medication rotations correct on your lab coat.
- Assess your growth with actions to advertise retention and alertness of data, together with on-line entry on your personal competency-based portfolio instruments and competency-specific studying modules (Vertical Reads).
- Master ACGME center potential to combine evidence-based medication, continuous self-assessment, and recognition of interpersonal abilities into your day-by-day routine.
- Understand and assimilate severe suggestions extra simply with "Speaking Intelligently" and "Clinical considering" positive aspects in scientific chapters that can assist you see the "big picture."
- Quickly entry the most typical and must-know inner drugs signs/symptoms and issues, with ease geared up by way of presentation.
- Grasp and maintain very important info extra simply due to "Teaching Visuals"—an interactive instructing gadget designed to enhance visible concepts.
- Perform a closer evaluate of inner drugs themes with "Clinical Entities" which are referenced to Andreoli and Carpenter’s Cecil necessities of drugs, 8th edition.
- Access the total contents on-line at www.studentconsult.com the place you will find the full textual content and illustrations, "Integration hyperlinks" to bonus content material in different pupil seek advice titles, an interactive neighborhood middle with a wealth of extra assets, self-assessment competency log, vertical reads and lots more and plenty more!
Read or Download Medicine: A Competency-Based Companion E-Book: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Competency Based Companion) PDF
Similar medical diseases books
The thrill and informative "facts and ideas" during this e-book have been gleaned from five years of William C. Roberts'' musings as editor-in-chief of the Baylor college scientific heart court cases, and may curiosity physicians, clinicians, fellows, nurses, and scholars from all fields of medication. Dr. Roberts believes an important a part of sufferer well-being is prevention, and the foremost to prevention is health practitioner know-how of every part that may effect a patient''s healthiness, from medical concerns to the arcane and mundane points of everyday life.
Winner of the Sociology of wellbeing and fitness and disease ebook PrizeHIV has replaced within the presence of contemporary biomedical applied sciences. particularly, the improvement of anti-retroviral cures (ARVs) for the therapy of HIV was once an important landmark within the heritage of the ailment. remedy with ARV drug regimens, which begun in 1996, has enabled many millions to dwell with the human immunodeficiency virus with out progressing to AIDS.
Ferri’s medical consultant 2015 is the quickest, leading technique to entry present diagnostic and healing details on greater than seven hundred universal health conditions. Dr. Ferri’s renowned "5 books in 1" layout presents fast counsel on brief QT syndrome, microscopic polyangiitis, fungal meningitis, and lots more and plenty extra.
Facts exhibits that dietary helps can assist hold future health within the HIV-infected sufferer via changing misplaced food, compensating for dietary harm performed via the retrovirus-induced immunodeficiency, and stimulating the remainder immune method and cells for greater host defenses. This re-creation of meals and AIDS is a well timed examine what nutritional fabrics, supplementations, and meals may gain advantage or deal with AIDS, in addition to dietary deficiencies which can speed up development to AIDS and demise.
- Barrett's Esophagus, An issue of Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Headache and Chronic Pain Syndromes: The Case-based Guide to Targeted Assessment and Treatment (Current Clinical Practice)
- Physical Diagnosis in Medicine
- Treatment of Chronic Pain by Interventional Approaches: the AMERICAN ACADEMY of PAIN MEDICINE Textbook on Patient Management
- Contrast Agents in Liver Imaging (Series in Radiology)
Extra resources for Medicine: A Competency-Based Companion E-Book: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Competency Based Companion)