By W. Braune,O. Fischer,P.G.J. Maquet,R. Furlong
Read or Download On the Centre of Gravity of the Human Body: as Related to the Equipment of the German Infantry Soldier PDF
Similar internal medicine books
Meningiomas, through M. Necmettin Pamir, MD, Peter M. Black, MD, PhD, and Rudolf Fahlbusch, MD, offers present and finished suggestions in this commonest, but clinically hard form of mind tumor. Written and edited through the world’s such a lot in demand mind tumor neurosurgeons, it enables you to not just be certain the kind and site of the tumor, but additionally the main perfect surgical method of supply your sufferers with the easiest results.
The e-book will goal to supply an easy, functional administration methods instead of designated disorder info. it's going to have a problem-based concentration targeting supplying administration options in emergency events the place clinicians have constrained time. there'll even be distinctive chapters on getting ready sufferers for methods, akin to endoscopy and biopsy.
Ideas of Stereotactic Radiosurgery is the single modern, accomplished reference for neurosurgeons and radiation oncologists utilizing Gamma Knife and Linear Accelerator expertise. every one bankruptcy contains particular case shows consultant of the main more often than not taken care of stipulations, together with purposes for spinal problems.
Whereas a few introductory books on simple and molecular biology can be found, none spotlight the foodborne parasitic pathogens. in the past. A cutting-edge evaluate, Biology of Foodborne Parasites charts major growth and descriptions key organic concepts utilized to foodborne parasitic pathogens learn.
- Chest Pain with Normal Coronary Arteries: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: The Modern Frontier, An Issue of Clinics in Sports Medicine, E-Book (The Clinics: Orthopedics)
- Practical Guide to Female Pelvic Medicine
- Clinical Research in Gastroenterology 2: Pt. 2 (Immunology and Medicine; 13)
- Ultrasound Angioplasty (Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine)
- Disorders of Hemoglobin: Genetics, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover))
Additional info for On the Centre of Gravity of the Human Body: as Related to the Equipment of the German Infantry Soldier